The All New SAP FICO Configuration Set
(A set of 8 CDs)
Learn SAP FICO Configuration in 30 days
Set Your SAP Career on a Fast track
SAP FICO CONFIGURATION Set is a Screen by Screen configuration guide which enables even a novice to configure the SAP FICO module. The Set simplifies sap fico training. After going through the Configuration Set, FICO configuration becomes so simple and easy.
SAP FICO Configuration set is a systematic sap fico training guide which gives you a detailed screen by screen configuration steps.
You can configure the entire SAP FICO module in flat 30 days.
Set your SAP FICO career on a fast track by grabbing this configuration Set.
SAP FICO Training is really simplified in the sap fico training material - SAP FICO Configuration Set.
SAP FICO Training has created a lot of success stories. Read some of the success stories:-
New GL was a mystery for me and difficult to understand. I bought the SAP FICO Configuration Set exclusively to understand the New GL topic. I was pleased with the sheer simplicity and explanation for the configuration steps. I could understand and master the topic in 4 days. I have now completed 2 projects for New GL based on this product.
I bought this product to specificially learn New GL, but ended up mastering the CO modules - product costing and profitability analysis as well. I have finished 3 New GL implementation projects now. Thank you sapficoconsultant.com for this wonderful product.
Read on the testimonials of some of our satisfied buyers:-
Freelance SAP FICO Consultant.
SAP FICO Consultant.
Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
Sr. SAP FICO Consultant.
Understand the SAP New GL functionality:-
The GL based approach of having different gl codes for different FSV is now redundant
Profit center is now available within New GL
No special ledgers required including cost of sales ledger
But the Big question is how to configure the SAP New GL ? With that you have many more questions ?
Whether profit center configuration still needs to be done ?
Whether Reconciliation ledger is still required ?
Whether balance sheet adjustment program Still needs to be executed?
What is splitting in SAP New GL ?
Whether different gl accounts still needs to be assigned for different depreciation area in asset accounting ?
All your questions are answered by the SAP FICO Configuration set covering the SAP New GL configuration.
Get the SAP FICO configuration Set now and be amongst the top SAP FICO consultants in the market.
SAP FICO Configuration Set covers all the sub-modules in FICOCheck the contents of SAP FICO configuration Set?
A set of 8 CDs containing the following:-
- Company Code configuration
- Standard Line item text configuration
- Complete GL configuration, defining chart of accounts, defining retained earnings account
- Validation & Substitution
- Parallel currencies configuration
- Taxes on Sales Purchase configuration
- GL Automatic clearing configuration
- Foreign currency valuation configuration
- GR/IR Regrouping configuration
- Financial Statement version configuration (Creating Balance sheet and Profit and Loss account)
- FI - MM account determination configuration
- FI - SD account determination configuration
- Define Ledgers for GL
- Define Currencies for Leading Ledger
- Define and Activate Non-Leading Ledger
- Assign Scenarios and Customer Fields to Ledgers
- Define Ledger Group
- Activate New GL Accounting
- Define Accounting principles and assign to ledger groups
- Define Variants for Real-time integration and assign to company code
- Define document number ranges for GL view (posting only to specific Ledger)
- Define document types for posting only to non leading ledgers
- Configuring document splitting
- Assigning Default profit center to accounts
- Define Worklist for exchange rate entry
- Assign Exchange rate to worklist
- Configuring Assessment and distribution in New GL
- Deactivate update of Classic GL
Cost of Sales accounting needs to be implemented in a manner which makes it more powerful to reconcile the FI and CO module and enable to do a fast close of month end activities.
This functionality needs to be implemented to find out balance on the following:-
- Process/Production orders not settled.
- Networks/WBS not settled
- Internal orders not settled.
- Plant Maintenance orders not settled.
The document also covers how to create a report for cost of sales accounting.
- Define House Banks
- Electronic and Manual Bank statement configuration
- Check Deposit configuration
- Configuring Cash Journal
- SAP Payment Work Bench configuration
- Make settings for Payment medium formats from PMW
- Adjust Note to Payee
- Assign Payment medium format and note to payee to payment method
- Create/Assign selection variants
- Adjust Payment Medium format
- Create payment medium formats
- Define Account Groups for Customers and Vendors
- Define Accounting clerk
- Delete Customer and Vendor Master data
- Configuring Payment terms
- Configuring various automatic account determination
- Defining Tolerances
- Configuring Automatic Payment Program
- Special GL configuration for down payments from customer and vendors
- Configure regrouping of Customers & vendors per remaining terms of receivables & payables
- Configuring calculation of Interest on arrears
- Copying Chart of Depreciation
- Define Asset Classes
- Configuring account determination for Assets (Integration of Asset with GL)
- Deactivate Asset class for Chart of depreciation
- Configuring posting of depreciation
- Configuring the depreciation key
- Configuring asset classes for group assets
- Define/Assign Settlement profile
- Legacy Asset data transfer
With the introduction of SAP New GL there is no longer a need to maintain different GL codes for different depreciation areas. The only requirement is to maintain for each reporting 2 additional depreciation areas i.e. one real depreciation area and second derived depreciation
- Configure Depreciation as above
- Assign target ledger group to the respective depreciation areas
- Wizard to set up Parallel Valuation.
Internal orders are used as investment orders. They are used as cost object to collect cost and monitor budgets. Companies who do not have project system implemented use this method to track budgets on capital investments..
- Maintain planning profiles
- Maintain budget profiles
- Define tolerance limits for availability control
- Define capitalization versions
- Maintain capitalization keys
- Determine accounts for non operating expense
- Define Table Group
- Maintain Fiscal Year Variant
- Maintain Ledgers
- Maintain Local Posting Periods
- Maintain Actual Versions
- Maintain Valid Document types
- Maintain local number ranges
- Perform Diagnosis
- Entering an FI-SL document
- Define Libraries
- Define Report Painter Reports
- Configuring the Controlling area
- Maintaining versions in Controlling area
- Configuring multiple valuation approaches/ Transfer prices
- Cost element accounting set up
- Reconciliation ledger configuration
- Setting Cost center Hierarchy, cost center master data, activity types
- Cost center planning which includes creating planner profile, creating planning layout
- Configuring various cycles such as Distribution. Assessment, Indirect Activity allocation
- Configuring Splitting structure
- Configuring Automatic account assignment (OKB9)
- Maintain the profit center settings for Controlling area
- Creation of dummy profit center
- Creation of Standard hierarchy and creation of profit center master
- Configuring the transfer price settings
- Profit center planning configuration
- Configuring Distribution and Assessment cycle
- Configuring the 3KEH table (Balance sheet and profit and loss accounts)
- Creating Characteristics and value fields
- Configuring the Operating concern
- Copying an Operating concern from an existing operating concern
- Maintain Characteristic values, defining characteristics hierarchy
- Defining Characteristic derivation
- Defining keys for accessing material cost estimate and assigning costing key to characteristics
- Planning configuration
- Maintaining value field groups
- Configuration for value flow from SD to PA
- Configuration for value flow form FI to PA
- Configuration for settlement of Product costing variance to PA
- Creation of Profitability report
- Transporting customizing settings
- Configuring the Costing sheet for calculating overhead
- Configuring the Cost component structure
- Configuring the costing variant
- Configuration for mixed costing
- Configuration for joint product
- Configuration for Work in Process calculation
- Configuration for Variance calculation
- Configuration for settlement of variance
- Configuration for Product cost by period - product cost collector and setting up of variance calculation
- Configuration for Product cost by sales order
- Configuring Material Ledger for Plants
- Configuring dynamic price changes
- Defining and assigning the material ledger update structure to plants
- Configuration of Actual costing and activation of actual cost component split
- Production start up activities in Material Ledger
- Define Order types
- Define Model orders
- Maintain Allocation structure
- Maintain Settlement profile
- Maintain number range for settlement documents
SAP Internal Order Configuration as Investment measure
Excellent Power Point Presentations
Simple end user documents
Further you get the following documents to enhance your skill sets:-
Further this document explains the complex variances and makes it look simple. A scenario covering the WIP calculation is also covered in this document.
We are giving you a Special Time Limited Bonus which are as follows:-
- Cash Position
- Liquidity Forecast
- Master data set up
- Manual Planning in Cash Position & End user training documents
- Steps to maintain a split valuated material
- Steps on how to create standard cost estimate for a split valuated material
- Scenario to see the results of split valuation
- We ship to all the countries in the world. The cost includes shipment cost.
- The SAP FICO CD set will be delivered to your doorstep through the world famous courier company DHL.
- We will mail you the tracking number of the shipment, once it is delivered to DHL.
- Grab the CD set before it is too late.
- The Best SAP FICO training material in the world.
- Sapficoconsultant.com guarantees total satisfaction.In case you are not satisfied with the product you may return the product and we will refund you the money. Shipping costs are non refundable. Refund will only be issued if the product is returned within 7 days of the receipt of the product. The customer will bear the shipping charges while returning the product.
- 2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller of goods and services provided by www.sapficoconsultant.com